1. Brokerage Services
Aryatara Investment & Securities Pvt. Ltd. is authorized by SEBON and has taken membership from NEPSE to work as a securities business person (Stock Broker). We provide the platform to execute buy and sell transactions for stock listed on Nepal Stock Exchange as per the request of investors. As a stock broker we shall provide following services to all the investors.
- Best possible platform for stock trading from our side
- Daily confirmation about transactions done by investors by Sms or Email.
- Committed human resources to solve problems that might arise when trading using our TMS service
1.1. Brokerage Service Charges
All the brokerage charges are regulated by regulatory authorities. our service charges for Equity trading are as below:
|Transaction Amount||Brokerage Charge (per txn amt)|
|Upto Rs. 2500||Rs. 10|
|Rs. 2,501-Rs. 50,000||0.40%|
|Rs. 50,001-Rs. 5,00,000||0.37%|
|Rs. 5,00,001-Rs. 20,00,000||0.34%|
|Rs. 20,00,001 to Rs. 1,00,00,000||0.30%|
|Above Rs. 1,00,00,000||0.27%|
*All transactions attract 0.015% regulatory fee in addition to above brokerage charges
2. Depository Services
We are also registered depository participant with CDSC. We provide depository/custodial services for your valuable stock. A depository facilitates the holding and transacting securities in book entry form. Depository takes an ownership guarantee of shareholder by holding securities and other market instruments which are listed in secondary market, distributed or allotted and can be deposited into electronic form. As a depository participant, we provide following services to the investors.
- Opening demat account.
- Dematerialization of securities.
- Rematerialization of securities.
- Maintain record of securities in the electronic form.
- Settlement trades by transferring/recording the securities in BO accounts.
- Provide electronic credit of securities allotted by issuers during IPOs.
- Deposit the non-financial corporate benefits (such as bonus, right share etc.) issued by issuers in the demat account of BOs.
- To facilitate in pledging/unpledging of dematerializes securities.
2.1. Depository Service Charges
All the depository service charges are regulated by regulatory authorities. Our service charges for depository service are as below:
|Type of Transaction||Charge per Transaction|
|DEMAT account opening||Rs. 50|
|Annual Account maintainance fee||Rs. 100 per fiscal year|
|On Market transactions at DP||Rs. 25 per transfer|
|Pledge/Unpledge||Rs. 50 per script|
|Account Statement Print||Free|
|Meroshare Fee||Rs. 50 per year|
|DMAT account closure||Rs. 50|